99 Wardour St was set up as a hospitality venue in 1784, and named The Intrepid Fox after Britain’s first foreign secretary. Through the years, it has been home to lively food chains and a cult Goth club frequented by Motorhead, the Sex Pistols and The Rolling Stones.
They knew it then and we still know it now that nothing beats the ritual of gathering friends over the soundtrack of loud laughter and glasses clinking. This has served as the backdrop for the fondest memories for generations, as the walls of this place can attest.
Our charcoal grill custom made bbq is the heart of the operation, only second to our passionate team and the premium quality of our ingredients. It is now our turn to spell customers with our food, wines and cocktails and expand its 238 year-long run.